Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reading TLOGS

Reaction score
Is there an easy way to read the tlogs of the H520 from the St16 after flight?

Do the logs relay battery information for charges, what battery was used during a flight etc into DroneLogbook or others? I can’t seem to make that happen with the H520 and ST16s.

No. Yuneec batteries are not smart batteries like DJI. They are just lipo batteries and that’s it. You have to keep a manual log of battery charges. Drone logbook will tell you the voltage but you need to keep a manual log so you know what battery you used on that flight. Smart they are not

Reactions: Steve AFD
No. Yuneec batteries are not smart batteries like DJI. They are just lipo batteries and that’s it. You have to keep a manual log of battery charges. Drone logbook will tell you the voltage but you need to keep a manual log so you know what battery you used on that flight. Smart they are not

Thanks - that was kind of what I thought, but was hoping I was just missing something. I have used AirData(healthy drones) with DJI products and it just makes life so simple.

Accessing Log files on your Yuneec H520 or H Plus

P.D.: @Haydn the video lord says he knows you ?????

Reactions: Haydn
Accessing Log files on your Yuneec H520 or H Plus

P.D.: @Haydn the video lord says he knows you ?????
@Doc52 yeah I know that fella. Top bloke ??
Unfortunately he lives in the same town that has the highest ratio of criminals in the country.
? (our Capital with all of our politicians)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval