Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RealSense pre-order for Typhoon H?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if someone is taking orders for the RealSense module yet? I'd read that it was going to be available in August and that's next week!

Reactions: Tecneek
I would be shocked to see it come out in August. To keep their word they may put out a few units 5 or 10 to say hey it came out in August. I am hoping sometime in Sept. I just hope they don't do what they did with the batteries. Short supply let them raise the price up to piss everyone off. They should have a discount price for all the people who preordered the H

Reactions: Milt
I would be shocked to see it come out in August. To keep their word they may put out a few units 5 or 10 to say hey it came out in August. I am hoping sometime in Sept. I just hope they don't do what they did with the batteries. Short supply let them raise the price up to piss everyone off. They should have a discount price for all the people who preordered the H
I agree on having a discount for us that preordered the H and then the batteries.
The problem with preorder is, they give you a date ( says will be in or ship at such and such a date and that date come around
and another email if your lucky, says soon to come in) or shipping soon, Then a smaller company that doesn't do preorders,
gets the units in stock. It's a crap shoot anyway you look at it.
I will wait until I hear someone has it and call them and say "Is it in stock and if so will you ship today?"
I guess I am dreaming

Last edited:
Have ordered an H Pro on 4 July, paid € 1000,- in advance at a local dealer her in the Netherlands (Europe).
So far no news. Some European websites mentioned a release dat of 31 July. Here in Europe the H Pro costs € 2099,- (about $ 2300,-)

Called today a large dealer here in the Netherlands and simply asked when the H Pro would be in their store.

Officially the H Pro has not yet been released by Yuneec here in Europe. The dealer believes the first ones would be arriving over two weeks ( so 2nd week of August 2016)

Price without tax: € 1734,71
Price with tax: € 2099,00

Called today a large dealer here in the Netherlands and simply asked when the H Pro would be in their store.

Officially the H Pro has not yet been released by Yuneec here in Europe. The dealer believes the first ones would be arriving over two weeks ( so 2nd week of August 2016)

Price without tax: € 1734,71
Price with tax: € 2099,00

I am not sure because the H pro is available on Amazon.de since last week...
Last week the price was € 2099,00.

YUNEEC Typhoon H Pro mit Intel RealSense Technologie: Amazon.de: Kamera

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval