Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rebind after using UAV Pilot.

Reaction score
Hello Friends at YuneecPilots,
I have been flying my Q500 4K for about a year now. and started using the UAV Pilot simulator without any problems. It was easy to set up and use. My real concern and question is about switching back to fly, "The Real Q500 4K" the videos I have seen on youtube and web pages, google and ect. say I have to "Delete" and Recreate a new model.. is that right?.. My Q5004K is "already" in my "model Select"profile I created a new model when I added the UAV Flight simulator... can't I just choose "Q500" that when I want to fly my "Real" Q500 4K? why would I have to delete it and start again??.. and if that is the case, when I want to use the UAV flight simulator again, do I have to delate that and make a new model over again?? thank you for any advice to my question...

I'm with Steve, go into settings, model, it should show both the Q and the sim, select the Q, back out and go to bind and it should work. Any how that's How it worked for me.

Reactions: Philip Pilot
You should not have to delete a model. I label one as the Q500 and the other as the Sim. When you bind you just have to remember to select the correct model.
[/QUOTEThank You! I don't know why some of the videos say: You have to delete and re-create the model again. maybe they were talking about if the model becomes "corrupt" or something that you need to "delete & re-install. I Hope to be flying the "Real Q500 4K this weekend and not using the simulator, which by the way has taught me many things... I learned to fly in "circles" and other things without worrying about crashing. I have been flying my "Q' for about almost a year now but only on weekends weather and wind permitting.. I go >up< (210 ft. Max so far) take pics & vids yaw around a little, go left and right and self land!! i'm soooo scared of losing it esp. with my FAA # on it!!! : )

Reactions: Steve Carr
You will get more comfortable with flying the more you fly. The best video is often around 100'. As you get higher the details get lost. And your FAA number would be of no use to anyone else. I also put my phone number on the aircraft in case it runs away from home. But that has never happened.

Reactions: Philip Pilot
I just went thru this on my h+, after playing with the simulator tried to start my props on the h+ had to bind everything over to get it operational ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval