Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Remote Payload Drop Device

Reaction score
Hello

I am looking for the possibility to make a "Remote Payload Drop Device" on the Q500+ via the ST10+ control. Does anyone know of a product or a way to accomplish this.

I would be very happy about an answer.

Hi, welcome on the Yuneec pilots forum.
There are many ready to use sistems for dropping, like this one:
Top Race Drone Clip Remote Control Object Launcher, Release and Drop Drone Delivery (180 Feet) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07521DGVD/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_2XFZ1Q7H7BMXDB4DMW7P
The only limitation is the distance of the radio control, about 100~150 feet.
Here in Italy is available also this model :
that as a bigger range (500 mtrs).

Last edited:
Hi, welcome on the Yuneec pilots forum.
There are many ready to use sistems for dropping, like this one:
Top Race Drone Clip Remote Control Object Launcher, Release and Drop Drone Delivery (180 Feet) Amazon.com
The only limitation is the distance of the radio control, about 100~150 feet.
Here in Italy is available also this model :
that as a bigger range (500 mtrs).
Hi, thanks for the nice welcome and for your detailed answer. I will look at it right away

Hi again. Ithought I would google drone drop devices. I was amazed with the coat hanger drop device as one of several. It is simple ,cheap and looks like fun. Lots of info on internet for you. Have fun KC

Out of curiosity, does anyone know a rough amount of weight that the Q500 can lift and carry? I’m interested in a Q500 to use for dropping bait from the beach while surf fishing and need to know how much it is capable of lifting and carrying…

Out of curiosity, does anyone know a rough amount of weight that the Q500 can lift and carry? I’m interested in a Q500 to use for dropping bait from the beach while surf fishing and need to know how much it is capable of lifting and carrying…

This spec sheet may give you a better idea. https://www.sportys.com/media/pdf/q5004kspecs.pdf

Reactions: 7cyclops

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech