Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Repaired Typhoon H - question

Reaction score
Please look at these wires in the battery passage. Is this normal? I cannot remember hence my unit was 2 months in repairs.

upload_2016-8-8_13-55-18.png

Reach in and see if you can tuck them down so the battery doesn't rub them. However, I would also send this picture to customer service. Those wires should have been under a plastic cover.

Some body messed something up.
Mine looks nothing like that.147062969219973854226.jpg

May be able to pull the tail light off and reposition the wires.

I did notify service centre. I'll try to resolve it by myself unless other issues start come up as well. Looks like camera is not aligned as well

I had a Q500 4K returned from customer service like that, as suggested I reach in and rearrange the wires gently but as you have discovered another problem as well its best to let yuneec put it right.

Camera aligning issue was resolved by rebounding and I am very happy with the focus so far. So I will hold for now ordering a replacement lenses.
Drone was handling commands very well and I could not help myself - full throttle and went for birds chasing around the field. Two months of anticipation, I had to release the steam:)

I've noticed Yuneec removed firmware update download from the website

Camera aligning issue was resolved by rebounding and I am very happy with the focus so far. So I will hold for now ordering a replacement lenses.
Drone was handling commands very well and I could not help myself - full throttle and went for birds chasing around the field. Two months of anticipation, I had to release the steam:)

I've noticed Yuneec removed firmware update download Wonder why

I've noticed Yuneec removed firmware update download from the website

Why would they remove firmware upgrade download? I just had a fly away and I wonder if it's related

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval