Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rolling Train Shots by River

Nice video, just be aware that you're not suppose to fly over moving trains. The railway system is part of the Dept. of Homeland Security. They may complain, then again, maybe not. Just a suggestion to "Be Careful".

Nice video, just be aware that you're not suppose to fly over moving trains. The railway system is part of the Dept. of Homeland Security. They may complain, then again, maybe not. Just a suggestion to "Be Careful".
Good to know. Took the video down. Think I'll just sell this thing as there's not much interesting to shoot around here that isn't controlled airspace or some other issue.

Good to know. Took the video down. Think I'll just sell this thing as there's not much interesting to shoot around here that isn't controlled airspace or some other issue.
If you have your Part 107, Class E controlled airspace isn't a issue, just ask. My area is Class G airspace but I have a Hospital Helipad 1/2 mile away. I just maintain airspace awareness.

If you have your Part 107, Class E controlled airspace isn't a issue, just ask. My area is Class G airspace but I have a Hospital Helipad 1/2 mile away. I just maintain airspace awareness.
It can take up to 90 days to get a response when requesting authorization to fly in class E space near me (no LAANC for the controlled airspace in my area, have to use the FAA DroneZone website). That's where the nice hiking trails and bodies of water are. Otherwise it's city shots (which probably fall into some other regulation issue).

It can take up to 90 days to get a response when requesting authorization to fly in class E space near me (no LAANC for the controlled airspace in my area, have to use the FAA DroneZone website). That's where the nice hiking trails and bodies of water are. Otherwise it's city shots (which probably fall into some other regulation issue).
Just a suggestion, use AirMap or B4UFLY apps. AirMaps will give you the ceiling of the air space you are in.

Last edited:
I just fly mine around my block nobody seems to mind and they get a kick out of watching it fallow me. It’s just fun flying it. I wish I could have seen the video.

• Haha
Reactions: GooG6695
I just fly mine around my block nobody seems to mind and they get a kick out of watching it fallow me. It’s just fun flying it. I wish I could have seen the video.
It was kind of boring, but it's still on my YT channel - if you check my other threads the videos I've posted are from my channel.

It was kind of boring, but it's still on my YT channel - if you check my other threads the videos I've posted are from my channel.
No what is your Chanel new to all this. (Removed by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaphoodie