Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pelican migration on the St. Louis River

Reaction score
Nice video. What's your UAS and camera? I fly the H920+ with the CGO4 4K camera and 14-40mm zoom lens. Seems like we may be similar as I'm more of a video/photo guy than necessarily looking for work looking at rooftops. The Panasonic camera that is the CGO4 has a removable lens and I found a Panasonic lens: " Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60 f3.5-5.6 ASPH". Only about $240 so I'm going to risk it and see if the CGO4 and UAS can control it. It will mean I can fly further away from some things, but appear much closer.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Nice video. What's your UAS and camera? I fly the H920+ with the CGO4 4K camera and 14-40mm zoom lens. Seems like we may be similar as I'm more of a video/photo guy than necessarily looking for work looking at rooftops. The Panasonic camera that is the CGO4 has a removable lens and I found a Panasonic lens: " Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60 f3.5-5.6 ASPH". Only about $240 so I'm going to risk it and see if the CGO4 and UAS can control it. It will mean I can fly further away from some things, but appear much closer.
Thanks! And glad you liked the video. I fly the typhoon H Plus.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skavengazcreed