Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

S-16 for best offer - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have an extra S-16 controller to sell, barely used, pictures below. I'm not asking much for it I just hate being wasteful. Just asking for the cost that it would be to ship from me (San Diego, CA) to you plus $20. Not a bad deal right? Nothing is wrong with it I just lost the drone that accompanied it when I was a newbie Typhoon-H pilot and I no longer need it. If interested let me know I'll happily send more pictures and we can discuss.

Cheers!

**UPDATE 6/8/21 ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD**

Last edited:
What a great deal!
I’m in San Diego and could really use this; I’m in the process of rebuilding a Typhoon H that does not have a controller.
i’ll pm you

Hey guys!

I have an extra S-16 controller to sell, barely used, pictures below. I'm not asking much for it I just hate being wasteful. Just asking for the cost that it would be to ship from me (San Diego, CA) to you plus $20. Not a bad deal right? Nothing is wrong with it I just lost the drone that accompanied it when I was a newbie Typhoon-H pilot and I no longer need it. If interested let me know I'll happily send more pictures and we can discuss.

Cheers!
Yes I am interested,I live in Georgia!!! Do you have the backpack or the box the drone came in,as I need it also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop