Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sad incident

Reaction score
I gave the h one of my newest quests of flying at night. I was careful and flew around and it was nice.
I stopped and hovered across the street where their are trees on both sides, I was between them and I was hovering at about 40 feet and did a pan with nob. The power went completely dead. No connection just a blackout and fell to the ground.
I received a gifi that afternoon and charged it up and used it. The drone is not damaged much at all except the landing gear on one side and the mechanics seem fine as the l.g. with one leg is ok. I am taking care of it but this happened and was obviously a bad battery. I stuck another one in there and everything booted up but can't fly it yet.
It made a loud noise when it hit the ground but th is sturdy. I don't know what to say except it can happen and it's scary having it just completely fall out of the sky. I am trying to locate the seller if he is planning more gifi's.

Sorry to hear about the crash, but happy the damage was limited. Did you check the battery to see if it has any signs of battery failure?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval