Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Safety Professionals and the Typhoon H

Reaction score
Morning All,

Had a minute or two so wanted to introduce myself. I am a Safety Engineer by trade involved with electrical utility construction and have been pushing my organization to fully implement sUAS tech into our policy. The Typhoon H is my bird of choice because of the many safety features built in, affordability, etc. Unfortunately as of yesterday had a major malfunction and the frame got a real test. Thank goodness for the modular build of this system. It should be a rather quick RMA so fingers crossed! Currently operating in the Midwest but hoping to beat the winter and get back down to a warmer southern climate by November. Thank you all for the great insights and community that exists within these forums.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Morning All,

Had a minute or two so wanted to introduce myself. I am a Safety Engineer by trade involved with electrical utility construction and have been pushing my organization to fully implement sUAS tech into our policy. The Typhoon H is my bird of choice because of the many safety features built in, affordability, etc. Unfortunately as of yesterday had a major malfunction and the frame got a real test. Thank goodness for the modular build of this system. It should be a rather quick RMA so fingers crossed! Currently operating in the Midwest but hoping to beat the winter and get back down to a warmer southern climate by November. Thank you all for the great insights and community that exists within these forums.
Welcome aboard! Yes, the H is fragile, but modular to replace most parts with ease! Fly Safely!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval