Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

scenes from yesterday

Very nice SirWilliam, it's about time someone stated a thread about photos and videos! i will start adding to this soon !
There has always been a photo & video area here. Take a look at the rest of the site too. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Wow, just amazing. Beautiful footage. Nothing beats the Northwest for beauty. No offense to anyone.

Wow, just amazing. Beautiful footage. Nothing beats the Northwest for beauty. No offense to anyone.
It does make it easy to get good footage. But it's a nerve-racking place to fly. If I ever have a flyaway, I will never see it again!

With all those trees around, I can't think it would go too far before hitting a branch and coming to the earth.

Very nice....thanks....this is exactly what I envisioned doing when I bought mine. I'll have to put a little more open space practice in first........

I will note....I far prefer Bryan Ferry's "Is Your Love Strong Enough" from that soundtrack. LOL Back in pre-internet days I will admit to watching the movie a time or two too many times just for the two songs.

Hi
Nice video, can I ask which video editing software you use/
Cheers
I'm without a computer for now so I've been using a cheesy app on my phone called Viva Video. It's poor quality but the only thing I have to work with for now. Can't wait to do some editing with my new computer soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval