Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD 256GB

128GB card will hold about 5 hours of video. Why would you want to go higher? I use 32GB cards for 4K and download the video after each flight, so the card is always empty from the start. BTW remember the card must be rated U3.

128GB card will hold about 5 hours of video. Why would you want to go higher? I use 32GB cards for 4K and download the video after each flight, so the card is always empty from the start. BTW remember the card must be rated U3.
I tried a U3 at write speed of 80 MB/s and a U1 at 40 MB/s. Both appeared to work fine, no lag or hiccups in video.

You may get intermittent results with the U1. Although they work most of the time in my camera, some days it just says "Insert Sd card". When that happens it refuses to see the U1 for the rest of the day.

Just bc i already got 256gb this is class 10, and don't want to buy another sd

Last edited:
How can you tell is u1 or U3 ?

256GB microSD card has read and write speeds of 95MB/s and 90MB/s respectively, 12 hours of 4K video, 33 hours of full HD video.

256GB Micro SD Class 10 Memory Card + BONUS OFFER_FREE 64GB Micro Card & Free Shipping | usadiscountwarehouse.com
This should help. The cards have markings on them.
as below.
upload_2016-5-26_19-30-35.png
UHS Speed Class

3.gif
30MB/s UHS-II
UHS-I 4K2K Video Recording

1.gif
10MB/s Full HD Video Recording HD Still Image Continuous Shooting
Speed Class

class10.gif
10MB/s High Speed
class6.gif