Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD card cover will not stay closed

Reaction score
Just as the title says. First one went back after firmware update jacked the gimbal. This is the second one. Interestingly, the bird/camera/ST16 were not bound. I had to bind everything myself. In any event, I'm not putting tape on a brand new drone so maybe 3rd times a charm? Time to have a drink and laugh it off.

IMG_0522.JPG

Mine does the same. After messing with it for awhile I usually get it to stay in place.

Mine does the same. After messing with it for awhile I usually get it to stay in place.

I fussed with it for 20 minutes last night and could not get it to stay closed. The first one stayed nice and snug.

what camera is that ?

Huh, you would think a new drone like that wouldn't have small issues like doors not closing. Oh, well.

Yup.

Huh, you would think a new drone like that wouldn't have small issues like doors not closing. Oh, well.

Agreed. Something as simple as that I would expect better QC on an $1800 product

Easily solved though with a small piece of gaffers tape, right?

Nope. In $1800 flagship consumer product shouldn’t have a little issues like this. This is someone in the QC department sticking it in a box to meet a production quota On a gamble that the consumer will simply accept it or that it goes back to the retailer for RMA.

My first $1800 H+ would not close! Long story short and a few issues later I got a replacement H+ and this one seems to stay. I think a bad batch went out with door closing issues.

Reactions: Chopstix Kid
I found that the plastic "cord" connecting the cover inside the camera slot was twisted. Carefully look at that cord, and see if you can unwind it. That did the trick for me, and I didn't have to send my brand new H+ back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my