Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sd card video internal to sd card

Reaction score
I just bought a Typhoon H. Love it. I’m not real tech savvy, but does anyone know how I can download video from my ST16 internal memory to a SD card, so I can play it on my IPhone X?

I just bought a Typhoon H. Love it. I’m not real tech savvy, but does anyone know how I can download video from my ST16 internal memory to a SD card, so I can play it on my IPhone X?
Things to understand........The pictures and videos on the ST16, are only thumbnail versions of what you have shot. Your CG03+ SD card is where all of your pictures and videos are saved to. The ST16 does have an SD card slot, but it is only for adding things to the ST16. I put music files on it and play them through the tablet just before I start a flight.

Reactions: bburnsnjt
Things to understand........The pictures and videos on the ST16, are only thumbnail versions of what you have shot. Your CG03+ SD card is where all of your pictures and videos are saved to. The ST16 does have an SD card slot, but it is only for adding things to the ST16. I put music files on it and play them through the tablet just before I start a flight.

Should I set up my email on the ST16 and email myself the videos and pics I took while droning

Should I set up my email on the ST16 and email myself the videos and pics I took while droning
As I said, they are only thumbnail versions, poor quality, and only good for viewing your shots to see if they are framed ok, or the content is what you want. But.....you probably could find a way to get the content sent to your phone as the image size you are viewing on the phone would not matter with the small screen size a phone has.

Yup......remove the sd card from the camera to copy the video and pictures. Don't bother with anything on the ST16.

Reactions: bburnsnjt
I've had videos and pictures saved on to my st16 when the memory card on the H is full. Or couldn't save the video. I originally thought there was a problem with the memory card in the camera or the camera it's self. Untill I had the st16 plugged into my pc and was just searching it. Slight off topic but good to know

When you record video or pictures they are saved on the camera sd card and on the ST16 internal memory. However, the files saved on the ST16 are low resolution and are not usable for anything other than a record keeping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare