Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD CARD

Reaction score
WHat is the biggest size SD card the H can hold? i was going to get a 128 GB but i see there are bigger cards.

WHat is the biggest size SD card the H can hold? i was going to get a 128 GB but i see there are bigger cards.

128GB is the largest I've heard as supported. Out of curiosity, why the need for larger than 128GB?

128GB is the largest I've heard as supported. Out of curiosity, why the need for larger than 128GB?
like shooting videos, long videos.

Your batteries(Unless you had 2 dozen) flying time , couldn't fill it! Just film and load to PC and delete(format) card and film again!;)

DC, I thought the vids were automatically divided into segments. Can't take a long continuous one, can you?

Hey RaRa what's up.

Onto PC?...probably, my latest has 4 TB+. Good gosh, I remember when a 5 or 10 meg HD was 6-700 bucks.
The question about wanting to shoot long videos is not applicable to this camera, huh.

also what has everyone been using that has worked well as far a u1 or u3 cards?

im saying i like shooting video over pictures. I have three batteries and i filled up the included sd card FAST!. I do have external im just only referring to micro sd card.

If there's exFAT support (and apparently there is because my Sandisk 64 works just fine out of package), there's no excuse to have to "split videos." They need to accommodate the max format that the card's file system format supports, if that makes sense.

Unforgivable sin. Hopefully this will be addressed sooner rather than later.

I think its more the way the camera writes to the card especially 4K video it produces a lot of data.

Onto PC?...probably, my latest has 4 TB+. Good gosh, I remember when a 5 or 10 meg HD was 6-700 bucks.
The question about wanting to shoot long videos is not applicable to this camera, huh.
They are long, just have little chapters in them ! LOL !:eek:

Reactions: Rayray
If there's exFAT support (and apparently there is because my Sandisk 64 works just fine out of package), there's no excuse to have to "split videos." They need to accommodate the max format that the card's file system format supports, if that makes sense.

Unforgivable sin. Hopefully this will be addressed sooner rather than later.

Not unforgivable, actually. Yuneec does this to ease the potential burden of loading huge video files into a video editor. There's also the consideration that within a 20 minute video shoot that only a few minutes from the entire shoot might only be needed. It's much more convenient to just load say, a 2gb file and work with that instead of a 20gb file. Yuneec has a legitimate reason for splitting video files into smaller chunks and it's based on user convenience. However...the option to choose this within the camera settings would certainly be welcomed since there those who would prefer a single file for each recording session.

Reactions: DroneClone
Not unforgivable, actually. Yuneec does this to ease the potential burden of loading huge video files into a video editor. There's also the consideration that within a 20 minute video shoot that only a few minutes from the entire shoot might only be needed. It's much more convenient to just load say, a 2gb file and work with that instead of a 20gb file. Yuneec has a legitimate reason for splitting video files into smaller chunks and it's based on user convenience. However...the option to choose this within the camera settings would certainly be welcomed since there those who would prefer a single file for each recording session.
DJi does the same thing, with no options to adjust!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval