Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sd card

You can plug your st16 to a computer and get all the files from the sd card put on your computer..telemetry flight log files take to the exmaps website..get the free 500 flight logs..then you can drop the flight logs in exmaps & it will tell you exactly where your drone flew..will let you know the voltage of your battery at the time..or you can have excel on your computer and take your flight logs there

I am new with my H do I need a sd card in my st16 and one in my camera ?
Thanks for the help

Thanks for the help

No, Wdy. To fly AND take videos and pictures, you only need a card in the Camera. Use a card that can write 50+ Mbs.
If you have more questions, forum members are glad to help. May I ask your Country?

Thanks for the help
Put a sd card in your st16 for the telemetry files but make sure you format it first..get a 16 gig..and your camera get also a 16 gig class 10..to check your telemetry files after flight..turn on st16 olug into computer and when st16 shows up..look for your flight logs..go online and go to exmaps and register for free..then after you fly.go to your flight log..it will show (telemetry.....).when you open exmaps you can drag that file to exmaps and will show you everything you did for that flight

No, Wdy. To fly AND take videos and pictures, you only need a card in the Camera. Use a card that can write 50+ Mbs.
If you have more questions, forum members are glad to help. May I ask your Country?
USA NC

Thanks for the help I have only flew my about four times and it did great. After reading some of the forums I am a little afraid to fly afraid it will fly away should I do updates or leave it along and just fly

Put a sd card in your st16 for the telemetry files but make sure you format it first..get a 16 gig..and your camera get also a 16 gig class 10..to check your telemetry files after flight..turn on st16 olug into computer and when st16 shows up..look for your flight logs..go online and go to exmaps and register for free..then after you fly.go to your flight log..it will show (telemetry.....).when you open exmaps you can drag that file to exmaps and will show you everything you did for that flight
Thanks so much

Thanks for the help I have only flew my about four times and it did great. After reading some of the forums I am a little afraid to fly afraid it will fly away should I do updates or leave it along and just fly
If it ant broken dont touch..the minute you do somethung to it..its gonna happen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis