Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD Card

Reaction score
If I was to add a 8G SD card in my S10+ Will it record my Flights ? If so, do I have to do any thing more?

John,

You will need insert the Memory Card into your computer. The computer will recognize it as a hard drive and give it a letter. It will not be C. All you have to do is after the computer assigns a drive letter to it is RIGHT CLICK on that drive then CLICK on format. Make sure the option for FAT32 is selected and not NTFS. This all assumes you have a windows based computer and you have the proper adapter slot to insert the memory card.

John,

You will need insert the Memory Card into your computer. The computer will recognize it as a hard drive and give it a letter. It will not be C. All you have to do is after the computer assigns a drive letter to it is RIGHT CLICK on that drive then CLICK on format. Make sure the option for FAT32 is selected and not NTFS. This all assumes you have a windows based computer and you have the proper adapter slot to insert the memory card.
Thank you. Will fly it for the first time later this afternoon.
Just put the TRACKIMO on the battery door. Been flying RC now for over 40 years but never one this modern.

Thank you. Will fly it for the first time later this afternoon.
Just put the TRACKIMO on the battery door. Been flying RC now for over 40 years but never one this modern.
Maybe I got lucky. I didn't have to format my card. I just put an empty 8G SD card in the controller and it registered everything about each individual flight. Once I get 2 or 3 flights in I delete them all and then start again

Reactions: Timothy Smalley

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop