Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD cards

Reaction score
First do you need two sd cards , one in the st16 and one in the camera ?
Second how can I down load from my ss card to my iPad
I was able to install cards content to my laptop windows ten but I can’t get a video to email to my iPad email.
I getting confused
Thank in advance

Last edited:
No you only need one in the camera, though the included SD card that came with your H is not really up to quality 4K video. You will want a Class 10 U3 card with ideally a write speed of 80 MBs or better.

Not an Apple IOS user, so I cannot give advisement regarding your iPad issues.

Reactions: Roadstar30
- The microSD card that stores the video you took is in the camera.
- Downloading the video from the microSD card to your iPad requires a dongle for your iPad.
- Depending on the resolution and length of the video you took it could be very large. 4K video can be quite large. Often larger than email permits.
- So you downloaded the video from your microSD card to your Windows laptop.
- Perhaps the best option is for you to upload the video from your laptop to YouTube and share it from there.

Reactions: Roadstar30
- The microSD card that stores the video you took is in the camera.
- Downloading the video from the microSD card to your iPad requires a dongle for your iPad.
- Depending on the resolution and length of the video you took it could be very large. 4K video can be quite large. Often larger than email permits.
- So you downloaded the video from your microSD card to your Windows laptop.
- Perhaps the best option is for you to upload the video from your laptop to YouTube and share it from there.
What dongle do you use .

I have chosen the option on the drone's camera that says format card, but after it says it successfully has done so, the new card isn't seen by the camera or st controller.

I have chosen the option on the drone's camera that says format card, but after it says it successfully has done so, the new card isn't seen by the camera or st controller.
Do a search on here ! Seems like you format on a computer first But I don’t remember how I did mine!

Reactions: Clay Leggs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss