Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Searching for the camera circuit board as a spare part

Reaction score
Hi,

For my ST16, I'm searching for a circuit board of the camera with which the camera gimbal is controlled.

Any chance to get this one without being a authorized service?

BR,
Manuel

Can you post picture of what u need? I got spare parts.

Hi,

now I have the pictures of what I need.
Important is that all switches do work.

20180228_210751.jpg 20180228_210810.jpg 20180228_210827.jpg 20180228_210834.jpg

BR,
Manuel

Ok. Mine is already a replaced so my spare is not working. It’s that long throw switch they had originally for gimbal control and OBS on the other side. The new replacement boards are the same as what’s in the “pro” ST16. Yuneec sells the boards as does Vertigo Drones and Carolina Dronz.

As you can see, it’s a pretty easy fix. In fact, minus the screen, the whole ST comes apart pretty easily. I’ve been inside all of mine for added antennas, fan replacement, and those crappy switches. My tech says he’ll find a good long blade switch so next time we will just pop off the offender from the card as the other two and potentiometer are always good. That first gen long blade switch would pop out by tightening the collar. The new ones do not.

Here’s a pic of an ST I painted with the old switches. This is my second oldest one. It needs fans soon as my vibrational correctional maintenance is yielding less results but a can of air works. The OBS and Gimbal plus landing gear are all the OEM long blade. I always check the mounting collars for finger tight but eventually, I know they will break. Once you feel excess play in the shaft, it’s not long before it separates from switch base.

bf6219562f57ff7a25118d03756aeca0.jpg

Back to topic. You wrote:
Yuneec sells the boards as does Vertigo Drones and Carolina Dronz

Can you share? Did not find it. I really need the complete board for the 4 controls. (TIlt mode, pan mode, pan control and the pitch control)

Thanks!

I ordered it online from Yuneec and there was no hassle fulfilling the order despite the notice it was for "authorized service". FedEX says my order arrives Tuesday.

You might consider ordering both left and right board. The tilt knob needs to be in the middle when you put the two halves of the St back together. Other then that, it’s a super easy fix.

I ordered it online from Yuneec and there was no hassle fulfilling the order despite the notice it was for "authorized service". FedEX says my order arrives Tuesday.

Good news. I need to order a set myself and glad they are back in stock. For sure you can only tighten those collars to finger tight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro