Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

sell new filters for camera c23 and e90

Reaction score
I just bought filters nd bright
The Bright 4-pack for Yuneec E90 from Freewell is designed for professionals who want to take pictures in sunny weather.

Including a filter ND16, ND32, ND64 & CPL, this pack will make it possible to contrast your shots best, and also to correct the excess brightness.

The multi-layer finish of the optical lenses & light weight ensure optimal operation and stabilization.

Note: These filters are only compatible with cameras E90 and C23 with a diameter of 39.09 mm. You will find this value only by measuring your model with a sliding foot.

Yeah, Freewell discontinued manufacture of these filter sets over half a year ago. IF you can find one and IF your C23/E90 has the correct size lens threads . . . .then they work well. But be advised that there can be problems and if you are considering purchasing a set then that thread linked by Eagle's Eye is worth a review.

these are original freewell. the shop has 8 lot still but I only need the n32 so I can sell the others cheap

these are original freewell. the shop has 8 lot still but I only need the n32 so I can sell the others cheap

Being original Freewell filters is irrelevant. There are many original Freewell filters which do not correctly fit the C23. And you want to keep the ND32 and sell the rest as an incomplete set?

Please explain how selling an incomplete set, that has a significant chance of not fitting the buyer's camera, is a "favor".

Listen, if you were able to roll the dice and get a set that actually fits, that's fantastic! My caution to other potential buyers stands...

I have 2 sets of Freewell filters and they fit the C23 just fine. The issue isn't with the filters, but rather with the camera. There were some camera bodies sold which have an odd size thread.
Using the filter adapter allows the use of 40.5 mm filters.

The OP has not listed them yet in the Classifieds forum... After discussions with other mods, the listing will be allowed, if he chooses to post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval