Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Service and parts in Sweden is a disaster

Reaction score
I use my H for business reasons. Have had it for 1,5 year and so far everyting works really great but I'm concerned if (when) something goes wrong as I can'f find any reliable source for parts and service in Sweden. Does anyone here know? From where I bought it...I'm really not impressed, they can't even deliver most of the parts and are NOT able to offer quick service. Asked for a ST16 battery some days ago - "Out of stock, will take ten days!!!" Do I live on the moon? Then I ordered it myself from Yuneec Germany and got it after approx. 48hrs! Great Yuneec! Any ideas how to get parts and good service in Sweden or where to ship it?

Can't help with parts location but the H is repairable on your kitchen table if needed. There are many Youtube videos covering replacement of the most common parts. You can nearly always get some help here. The exception is the camera which is limited to a few simple repairs. Otherwise it has to be sent in for service.

I use my H for business reasons. Have had it for 1,5 year and so far everyting works really great but I'm concerned if (when) something goes wrong as I can'f find any reliable source for parts and service in Sweden. Does anyone here know? From where I bought it...I'm really not impressed, they can't even deliver most of the parts and are NOT able to offer quick service. Asked for a ST16 battery some days ago - "Out of stock, will take ten days!!!" Do I live on the moon? Then I ordered it myself from Yuneec Germany and got it after approx. 48hrs! Great Yuneec! Any ideas how to get parts and good service in Sweden or where to ship it?

Would not the UK be about the same distance? There have to be some capable repair facilities there... @Tuna @FlushVision ??

Would not the UK be about the same distance? There have to be some capable repair facilities there... @Tuna @FlushVision ??
Yuneec UK do very well. I've heard that they can turn around repair units quite fast...better than Yuneec Europe and USA so I've heard.

For batteries that are difficult to get, try BatteryUpgrade.co.uk - Upgrade your battery! - Store information The web address suggests that they are based in the U.K. They are not. They are actually based in the Netherlands. I ordered a P2V+ battery from them fairly recently. An impossible battery to get from elsewhere but they came through.

Yuneec UK do very well. I've heard that they can turn around repair units quite fast...better than Yuneec Europe and USA so I've heard.

For batteries that are difficult to get, try BatteryUpgrade.co.uk - Upgrade your battery! - Store information The web address suggests that they are based in the U.K. They are not. They are actually based in the Netherlands. I ordered a P2V+ battery from them fairly recently. An impossible battery to get from elsewhere but they came through.
Can't help with parts location but the H is repairable on your kitchen table if needed. There are many Youtube videos covering replacement of the most common parts. You can nearly always get some help here. The exception is the camera which is limited to a few simple repairs. Otherwise it has to be sent in for service.

Thanx all for you response and tips regarding spares and service,. As Yuneec claims they sell pro or semipro drones like 480/520/920 they should force any company in any country that wants to sell their pro products to have a flawless spare and service organisation. Why claim you are "professional" when you can't keep up with spares and 24hr turn-around service? What should I tell a customer:
"Sorry, you have to wait 14 days...". Or do I have to buy two spare drones? PS, of course I'm willing to pay extra for a hight service level. Yuneec, pls respond!

I don’t know of many serious professionals that don’t have multiples of the tools they need most. That includes photographers and professional drone operators. One is none, two is one. It works that way with anything. Yes, you certainly should have back up equipment. The cost is not a reason not to, but lack of commitment often is.

I don’t know of many serious professionals that don’t have multiples of the tools they need most. That includes photographers and professional drone operators. One is none, two is one. It works that way with anything. Yes, you certainly should have back up equipment. The cost is not a reason not to, but lack of commitment often is.
100% agree PatR, a 520 is on its way, I still Think Yuneec can do MUCH better, i.e. keep drones for short term rent! I call,l they send witthin an hour or two! That is service if they wanna be in the promarket!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33