Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Should I keep it

Reaction score
Hello I just purchased the h920 plus. I'm perplexed cause I need it for my business. I don't want to go with a dji, But I keep reading about the batteries. All the batteries are old cause they don't make them so if they say new they are shelve keeped which mean less life on expensive batteries. Should I keep it or should I send it back. I don't want to get stuck with a drone I will never be able to fly. I need the help of a guru
Thank in advance

There are several threads related to the use of 3rd party batteries with the H920+. I know I have seen @PatR address this several times in the past. Most give equal or better than OEM flight times.

Reactions: danomite24
There are several threads related to the use of 3rd party batteries with the H920+. I know I have seen @PatR address this several times in the past. Most give equal or better than OEM flight times.
But it's a good idea to keep the beast right. Would you keep your if you had a choice still. Or is it a outdated drone. Just spend $2500. Just wondering

That very much depends on the camera you got with it? You also said that you wouldn't like DJI So for me the only other drone would be the Autel evo Pro ll.
Cheers.
Mike

I haven't actually owned one myself, but have read a lot about them here and around the webs over the years...

From what I surmise, both the craft and camera are very nice quality although both have their unique peculiarities, and require some pre-knowledge and perseverance to get the best out of.
But I wouldn't be comfortable buying something that was already well out of date and deprecated by the company at the time I acquired it - that might make getting parts and support for it very difficult going forward, depending on where in the world you are...

Also I would say that you may already struggle to sell it, but if you do so soon your chances will be fractionally higher now than they will be later.

If I was you, I would go to Autel straight away. That EVO II Pro is a devastatingly good machine, and that company is on the way up, and the future of that product line is looking very very bright, rather than dying on its behind and already deprecated / not made any more by a company whose future is looking less and less certain all the time...

And yet I suspect there will be 920 owners who will leap to it (and Yuneec's) defence and encourage you to stay with it.

For my part I love my lowly TH, and will lovingly fly it until its natural death, but after that, I'm heading off to Autel, probably to the II Pro.

I haven't actually owned one myself, but have read a lot about them here and around the webs over the years...

From what I surmise, both the craft and camera are very nice quality although both have their unique peculiarities, and require some pre-knowledge and perseverance to get the best out of.
But I wouldn't be comfortable buying something that was already well out of date and deprecated by the company at the time I acquired it - that might make getting parts and support for it very difficult going forward, depending on where in the world you are...

Also I would say that you may already struggle to sell it, but if you do so soon your chances will be fractionally higher now than they will be later.

If I was you, I would go to Autel straight away. That EVO II Pro is a devastatingly good machine, and that company is on the way up, and the future of that product line is looking very very bright, rather than dying on its behind and already deprecated / not made any more by a company whose future is looking less and less certain all the time...

And yet I suspect there will be 920 owners who will leap to it (and Yuneec's) defence and encourage you to stay with it.

For my part I love my lowly TH, and will lovingly fly it until its natural death, but after that, I'm heading off to Autel, probably to the II Pro.
Your words so much to me. Thanks for your knowledge

Your words so much to me. Thanks for your knowledge

The CGO4 is a wonderful camera and one that I would truly love to have. BUT as AeroJ said it is very much outdated when compared to the Autel Evo ll ( Pro ). The main problem for me would be giving up the stability of the H six motor platform and how they handles winds.
Cheers.
Mike

PS. Update post: Here is aq link to a review of the Autel Evo ll. Sorry this one is not the PRO one but it is very informative.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33