Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

skyview on ebay 29,99

These are available on the US ebay site also. Although both on the link above and on the US Ebay site even though they show up as 29.99 when you search for them, after clicking on the link the price goes up to 39.99. I'm not why that is, I'm guessing they were selling enough of them at 29.99 that they increased the buy it now price but decided not to edit the title? I bought a pair for 39.99 like a sucker anyway.

Genuine YUNEEC Typhoon SkyView L (FPV) Headset - YUNTYSKL - VG - In Box | eBay

I think the seller for $39.99 has increased the price to 59.00 now, I got one at 39.99 since its usefull for other things besides drones.

I think every time someone orders one, the price goes up. according to the auction 11 have been sold. (I'm one)

I think the seller for $39.99 has increased the price to 59.00 now, I got one at 39.99 since its usefull for other things besides drones.

I think every time someone orders one, the price goes up. according to the auction 11 have been sold. (I'm one)

well I got mine, however mine is not working properly. the lcd has streaks and is jumpy, tried on 2 sources. and even without a video source. the video displayed is horrible. contacting the seller now.

I see, should rename the title of the thread but not sure of that is possible
Yes, you can do that @kai_bcn

As the author of the thread, if you go to the top of the page to your original post, you will see a selection called thread tools... one of the options is "edit title".

Reactions: kai_bcn
Yes leaving it on charge longer will not fix that problem wonder could this be why it's so low priced

Yes leaving it on charge longer will not fix that problem wonder could this be why it's so low priced
dont know, but he is sending a replacement, wont credit me the difference in price. "I'm already taking a loss by not making you return the defective one, so I can send it back for warranty return"

hrmm.. mananged to get the broken one mostly working after dissasembling it. it might have been a issue with assembly at the factory. will keep an eye on it before I button it back up. the new one has been shipped and have tracking.

and the new one arrived and its 1000% better than the other one, it still has lcd issues apparently, but its serviceable. dont know if I can get just a lcd or lcd/mirror box part from somewhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval