Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SKYVIEW

Reaction score
So have had the Skyview goggles for about 8 months. They have been great. The were away for a few months with the bad weather and I got them out today. Charged them up but they wouldnt display an image. They turned, the screen flashed on and off but no image. Have tried them on my laptop and not displaying there either. Anybody had this issue? Bought them direct from Yunnec UK Shop back June/July and have emailed them about this.
Thanks folks,
Martin.

• Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish
So have had the Skyview goggles for about 8 months. They have been great. The were away for a few months with the bad weather and I got them out today. Charged them up but they wouldnt display an image. They turned, the screen flashed on and off but no image. Have tried them on my laptop and not displaying there either. Anybody had this issue? Bought them direct from Yunnec UK Shop back June/July and have emailed them about this.
Thanks folks,
Martin.

Hi Marton. Have you tried another lead as that is the weakest point of the system?
Cheers.
Mike

Reactions: MartinC
Hi Mike,
Thanks mate. That is my first port of call. Am heading into Galway today so going to see if I can find one.
Hi Martin. Galway a fellow Irishman I take it? Tekt the tranny and goggles with you and try the new lead first before you spend money on it.
Mike

Reactions: MartinC
Hi Martin. Galway a fellow Irishman I take it? Tekt the tranny and goggles with you and try the new lead first before you spend money on it.
Mike
Thanks Mike, ended up paying 21€ for one in Argos, but good news it worked. All the other ones cheaper were sold out.
Irish? yeah from Gort in South Galway.
Thanks again.

Thanks Mike, ended up paying 21€ for one in Argos, but good news it worked. All the other ones cheaper were sold out.
Irish? yeah from Gort in South Galway.
Thanks again.
Ah that's wonderful news so its €21 well spent so ?
Gort I've been there once or twice a nice part of the country. The weather here is as you know been bad for some time so I haven't been out much either.?
My good wife tells me that the weather is to pick up next week I sincerely hope so.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace