Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SLOOOOOOOW Drone

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I received a very slightly used H+ earlier this week after about 1.5 years since I sold my H pro. So far so good - except she is VERY slow in angle mode... my old H was so much more responsive in comparison. And before anyone asks... yes, I have the rate slider all the way to "Hi Speed".
Of the advertised 30mph it should be capable of in angel mode, I am getting 10 to 12mph. I immediately though that she simply needed a good old calibration, but was surprised to see that Yuneec has me locked out of accelerometer, gyro, and RC calibration menus (good grief!?).

At this point I am simply wondering if anyone else has experienced this extremely slow performance in angle mode and found a solution?
Any help would be appreciated.

How does it perform in sport mode?
Fast... I wasn't quite ready for sport mode actually. It surprised me how agile it is. However, I didn't check to see exactly how fast it was going in sport mode.

Yeah, if you activate that pesky Real(non)Sense it behaves exactly as you describe.

Ah, beat me to it. That's why I asked if it was fast in sport mode or not. should have cut to the chase!!

Same wavelength.....when you eliminated an issue presenting in Sport Mode it was the next logical step.

Reactions: Hugo50
Have a feeling your right stick contacts are dirty and your not getting full range on stick movement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal