Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Smart Mode function's working opposite on ST16?

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the latest firmware is? I received a second ST16 after issues with the original. I have noticed that the OA function doesn't seem to work but in addition- when in S mode left is right, right doesn't respond or barley going in opposite direction, back is forward, forward is back, up is still up and down is still down.

I will try to re calibrate. Other than that I hope someone can explain.

Thanks

Can someone tell me what the latest firmware is? I received a second ST16 after issues with the original. I have noticed that the OA function doesn't seem to work but in addition- when in S mode left is right, right doesn't respond or barley going in opposite direction, back is forward, forward is back, up is still up and down is still down.

I will try to re calibrate. Other than that I hope someone can explain.

Thanks
I received my second ST16 last week and upgraded the firmware. It is now version: st16_system_v03.01.b22
Mine works fine.

Reactions: Morten
Smart mode puts the aircraft into what is also called HEADLESS mode.
It does not matter what direction the nose is facing, RIGHT stick forward and it will move away from you. Right stick left and it will go left even if the nose is pointed at you.

The current firmware for the ST-16 is: Firmware ST16 Controller STDv03.01.b27
Yuneec download page : Downloads - Yuneec

Hi Bob, thank you for the advice.
I think I may have sorted it but need to wait for dry weather to check.
When I went to the screen on the ST16 where you can check switch etc movements I noticed my left stick (mode2) was showing full deflections!
I have run the ST16 calibration check hidden behind the normal settings menu and that has got everything zeroed and moving appropriately.
So, lets see how it goes :)

Just how close is the H when you are trying to fly in Smart mode? If less than 30' it will try to fly away from you regardless of the control input, or it may do nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval