Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

So.... What do You Think Of This For Quality

Reaction score
Ok I have been watching the updates on the Lens upgrade and I have to say..... I am SOLD !!!!

SO DECISION MADE.... This is amazing quality for a couple hundred bucks upgrade and easy enough to do myself so will order one and go ahead with the purchase of the H.
Let me know what you all think. I watched it in 4K so i am stoked.

I've seen multiple postings of OEM lens that look spectacular.

Even that vid, the background was blurry, much like the complaints about the current lens.

Several people have already gone as far as just breaking the glue loose on the OEM lens, and re-focusing it themselves at a point they prefer, and have made 100% improvements on the quality that they are looking for.

I'd try to just focus your lens first before you shell out the funds for a replacement.

Its hard to believe that users are having to refocus/replace a fixed lens themselves in order to get quality images when the drone itself is being marketed as an aerial photography platform....just like the extended rollout of the H itself, I'm sure Yuneec will not be openly forthcoming about potential fixes/replacements/upgrades to the camera in the near future, but it would be nice if they would reach out to customers and be proactive instead of letting them potentially damage their camera and void the warranty.

The left side did look blurry to me also. The warranty is 6 months. You can do anything you want after that. Your TH will have a proven record by then

I've seen multiple postings of OEM lens that look spectacular.

Even that vid, the background was blurry, much like the complaints about the current lens.

Several people have already gone as far as just breaking the glue loose on the OEM lens, and re-focusing it themselves at a point they prefer, and have made 100% improvements on the quality that they are looking for.

I'd try to just focus your lens first before you shell out the funds for a replacement.
Watched it in 4K and it looks sharp to me

Its hard to believe that users are having to refocus/replace a fixed lens themselves in order to get quality images when the drone itself is being marketed as an aerial photography platform....just like the extended rollout of the H itself, I'm sure Yuneec will not be openly forthcoming about potential fixes/replacements/upgrades to the camera in the near future, but it would be nice if they would reach out to customers and be proactive instead of letting them potentially damage their camera and void the warranty.

If you can recall.... gopro had the same issue with some versions where the lens had to be loosened and refocused. It happens in mass productions, there really is NO quality control at all and they know most people would NEVER never realise the gopro is out of focus.

Unles the center of the pic is out of focus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone