Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Software Update

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all!

We recently upgraded the software here in preparation for some cool new features we activating soon. If you are seeing any oddities, probably with icons (such as a coke bottle for the alert icon) then please refresh your browser cache. On most browsers, you can do this by holding in the shift key while clicking the page refresh for a YuneecPilots page. It could be that your browser is caching some of the old icons.

Message me if you see any other issues.

Thanks!

C

I did clear the browser cache, cookies and history and still had some pieces missing from the page. I uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled and that seemed to fix the issues.

Ok thanks. Hopefully it doesnt require that for everyone ;)

I think the icons in the cache will eventually expire out for most people if they are unable to force the refresh.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hey all!

We recently upgraded the software here in preparation for some cool new features we activating soon. If you are seeing any oddities, probably with icons (such as a coke bottle for the alert icon) then please refresh your browser cache. On most browsers, you can do this by holding in the shift key while clicking the page refresh for a YuneecPilots page. It could be that your browser is caching some of the old icons.

Message me if you see any other issues.

Thanks!

C
Yeap that trick repaired it for me. I never knew the shift F5 trick before. Thank you.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval