Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD 8/20/16. New ST-16 Typhoon H Ground Station. MAKE OFFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
************************NEW PRICE UPDATE 7/22/16**************************
$425 Or Best Offer, Plus Shipping.
Looking to see if there is any interest in owning a 2nd ST-16

Selling a brand new ST-16 Ground Station for the Typhoon H, perfect condition. Ground Station only, no charger or H. Just what is in the pictures. Sorry for the blurry last pic but I can assure you the screen is crisp and focused.
Never used except to power on to be sure everything functions.
You can buy this from Carolina Dronz for $599.99
CIMG0181.JPG CIMG0174.JPG CIMG0182.JPG CIMG0176.JPG

Last edited:
I wish this was posted a couple weeks ago…. Instead, I bought a second H as the pricing I had, from a dealer, was far too much for the ST16 alone. The list is closer to $1000 and the other option, the ST12, is about $550 direct from Yuneec (no dealers seemed to have them). Not sure why anyone would offer less then half price as "reasonable".

Thanks for posting your asking price… A nice "discount" from the $600 from a dealer and yours is still brand new. Wish I still needed one….Perfect for better team mode operation

************************NEW PRICE UPDATE 7/17/16**************************
Looking to see if there is any interest in owning a 2nd ST-16

Selling a brand new ST-16 Ground Station for the Typhoon H, perfect condition. Ground Station only, no charger or H. Just what is in the pictures. Sorry for the blurry last pic but I can assure you the screen is crisp and focused.
Never used except to power on to be sure everything functions.
You can buy this from Carolina Dronz for $599.99
View attachment 1260 View attachment 1261 View attachment 1262 View attachment 1263

I have a few questions:

1) How come you have 2 ST16's?
2) If you simply purchased the 2nd ST16 to fly in team mode, why are you selling it?
3) Does the buyer get any kind of warranty?

Thanks in advance.
BroVari.

I have a few questions:

1) How come you have 2 ST16's?
2) If you simply purchased the 2nd ST16 to fly in team mode, why are you selling it?
3) Does the buyer get any kind of warranty?

Thanks in advance.
BroVari.
Reasonable questions, BroVari..
1. I have 2 ST-16's as I got the second one to fly in Team Mode.
2. I'm selling it because after I bought it, I couldn't get anyone in my Family to agree to fly with me so consequently it sits having never been used. Just trying to get some of my $$ back.
3. I hadnt really thought of that, but I'd be willing to give the time remaining of the 6 month guarantee like Yuneec would give, if they bought it direct from Yuneec.
I've owned it for a little less than a month so in this case I'll offer a 5 month guarantee to anyone who buys it. Only caveat I'd add would be the Buyer would have to return it to me in the event of failure, so I could verify that it wasn't just physically damaged such as dropping it or something like that.

Any other questions, just let me know. Regards, Buddy

Last edited:
Reactions: BroVari
Thanks for answers Buddy!

I only wonder if the warranty would still be accepted if you sell the controller to someone else. Nevertheless I will think about it, because your offer might be something I would be interested in.

With regards,
BroVari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech