Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD 9/15/19. ST-16 Pro Controller with Itelite Range Extender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have for sale here a gently used Typhoon H ST-16 Pro Controller that has been modified to accept the Itelite Long Range Extender.
Comes with the original 3 Stock Antennas. In great condition, no issues with the Controller or the Battery.
Selling just what is pictured. $235 OR BEST OFFER, with FREE Shipping and you cover the PayPal fees if paying with PayPal.
Questions? Thanks for looking.

CIMG4394.JPGCIMG4396.JPGCIMG4397.JPGCIMG4404.JPGCIMG4400.JPG

Last edited:
I have for sale here a gently used Typhoon H ST-16 Pro Controller that has been modified to accept the Itelite Long Range Extender.....

Curious.....what modifications did you make to the ST16 in order to accept the antenna?

I don’t have the Itelite, just the 4Hawks.....but the 4Hawks just mounted up and plugged in. I didn’t have to make any modifications to the ST16.

Curious.....what modifications did you make to the ST16 in order to accept the antenna?

I don’t have the Itelite, just the 4Hawks.....but the 4Hawks just mounted up and plugged in. I didn’t have to make any modifications to the ST16.
Cant tell you as Carolina Dronz were the ones who did the modification..

Got it....maybe it was an earlier ST16 with only 2 antennas and they did the mod.....

Lowered the price today, 9/4/19.

Good Day!
I'm quite interested in your ST-16. I've owned an "H" since late 2016. It has never been reliable. I've replaced he GPS/Compass module twice and it continues to be unreliable. Flies just fine today, will go into a spiral the next flight. The only anomaly that looks suspicious is the RSSI reading. There can be up to 40% zeros in any flight (no signal received!). I strongly suspect my early version of the ST-16 transmitter may be the culprit. If I wanted to purchase your ST-16, what payment methods do you accept?
I do not have PayPal. PM me if you like.
Thanks, David

Hi David and thanks for your interest. Not having PayPal is OK, I'd be willing to accept your Check, I would just have to wait til it clears before I could ship the Controller.
Let me know if you want to buy it and, where are you located? Thanks, Buddy.

Thanks for such a prompt reply. I'm 1900 miles away in Maine! South central Maine near the capital, Augusta.
I've just been browsing for ST-16s for sale. I see you are on eBay. Perhaps rather than wait a couple weeks for a check to clear, I'll go through eBay even though it doesn't have the "Yuneec Pilots Special" price.
David

Thanks for such a prompt reply. I'm 1900 miles away in Maine! South central Maine near the capital, Augusta.
I've just been browsing for ST-16s for sale. I see you are on eBay. Perhaps rather than wait a couple weeks for a check to clear, I'll go through eBay even though it doesn't have the "Yuneec Pilots Special" price.
David

However you choose, David. Not a problem for me.
Tell you what I will do, if you choose to pay with a check, I'll get the ST-16 boxed up and ready to go. The day I receive the Check, I'll ship the ST-16 and not wait for the time it'll take a Check to clear. Since we are both Members here, I feel confident in doing that.
If you dont mind me asking, if you dont have a PayPal Account, how would you pay on eBay? eBay requires immediate payment there if you buy something. Just curious.. Buddy

However you choose, David. Not a problem for me.
Tell you what I will do, if you choose to pay with a check, I'll get the ST-16 boxed up and ready to go. The day I receive the Check, I'll ship the ST-16 and not wait for the time it'll take a Check to clear. Since we are both Members here, I feel confident in doing that.
If you dont mind me asking, if you dont have a PayPal Account, how would you pay on eBay? eBay requires immediate payment there if you buy something. Just curious.. Buddy
In the past eBay has taken my credit card and processed it thru PayPal. I assumed they would do that for this transaction. Maybe they won't. I'll take you up on your offer. $235 is a more attractive price! What address shall I send the check to and the payee name would you use? Use a PM if you'd rather not publish your address openly.
David

In the past eBay has taken my credit card and processed it thru PayPal. I assumed they would do that for this transaction. Maybe they won't. I'll take you up on your offer. $235 is a more attractive price! What address shall I send the check to and the payee name would you use? Use a PM if you'd rather not publish your address openly.
David
David, just sent you a message through this Site's "conversations". Let me know when you access it and if you have any questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval