Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD/CLOSED: Q500 4K Parts For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. YUNEEC REPLACED MY Q500 4K

Hi all,

I am parting with a few items to make room in my budget for a new quad/hexacopter. My Q500 4K took an unfortunate swim so everything else is going.

Aluminum Q500 case with factory Styrofoam: $95 shipped

Propellers(2 sets, all Yuneec brand and black in color): $50 shipped for both sets

ST10+ Controller: $120 shipped (includes sun shade)

Two Yuneec Batteries (never involved in an accident, the swimming battery was taken care of and will not be offered): $70 each or $120 shipped for both

Yuneec Charger: $40 shipped ($150 shipped with the 2 batteries)

SOLD! Brand new CGO3 camera (just bought before deciding to part everything): $330 shipped with Actioncam Grip (AA version) $300 shipped without

Actioncam Grip: $30 shipped

Hit me up for any and all offers. I would sell everything together for $265 shipped.

• The aluminum case does have visible marks on the outside but is in no way damaged.
  • Propellers are actually new. Bought the day of the accident, thought about returning them but it was quite a drive to get them.
  • The ST10+ has no scratches. The actual batteries for the quad never ran below 50% and always stored below a full charge.
  • I also have extra gimbal mounts/bushings, and a battery cage kit. Feel free to make me an offer on those.

Shipping: 48 continental US states only please. My username on eBay is neonsrt10, and I have over 380 feedback all at 100%.

Updated 7/25 to mark CGO3 as sold

Updated 8/2 for lower prices

Updated 8/17 for lower prices

Updated 8/23 to SOLD

Last edited:
William, after a conversation with Yuneec customer care, my Q500 4K might be repaired. I really would like to sell at advertised prices as it already quite a discount and insured shipping takes at least 15% of that updated $120 total. I'll let you know when I hear back from Yuneec.

Thanks for letting me know William. Still waiting on Yuneec but it shouldn't be too much longer.

Hi all, I have great news. Yuneec just sent me tracking info on my Q500 4K. They stepped up big time and repaired everything under warranty after seeming to deem it a system failure. Yuneec has just gone way above and beyond!

Unfortunately, I will need to take everything down as it is no longer for sale. If a mod can help with that, that would be great. Thank you everyone for your patience (Sorry William) while I figured it all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis