Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD H520 with E90 plus many extras for sale

I stand by my previous assertion that Adam was a wuss, for not offering God 2 ribs... in exchange for the upgrade edition that comes with a remote and a mute button... :p

If you’ve been marred long enough it’s cheaper to keep ‘em... The wife will find something else to complain about regardless.
Still chuckling... how true, that's IF they need an excuse... some just expect it 'cause they proclaim they put up with "him".

Agree Keep'em Both and add a few MORE... go ahead, show her who's Boss... when she's not home!!

• Haha
Reactions: arruntus
Still chuckling... how true, that's IF they need an excuse... some just expect it 'cause they proclaim they put up with "him".

Agree Keep'em Both and add a few MORE... go ahead, show her who's Boss... when she's not home!!
I can show her who's Boss, if i'm out of arm's reach and preferably ear shot as well!! I hear you say are you a man or mouse, "Squeak" I say, LOL
Here is some of her logic. I just downgraded both our phone contracts to sim only to save a bit of cash, with her agreement. She then announces the next day she wants the new iPhone Pro. So I say for a quiet life ok, dear, whatever you want dear, but i'm keeping my old phone. Here is the kick where it hurts. She won't have her new phone unless I have a new one too. :eek: Guess who won?
I now have a shiny new Galaxy Note 10+ ?‍♂️

I can show her who's Boss, if i'm out of arm's reach and preferably ear shot as well!! I hear you say are you a man or mouse, "Squeak" I say, LOL
Here is some of her logic. I just downgraded both our phone contracts to sim only to save a bit of cash, with her agreement. She then announces the next day she wants the new iPhone Pro. So I say for a quiet life ok, dear, whatever you want dear, but i'm keeping my old phone. Here is the kick where it hurts. She won't have her new phone unless I have a new one too. :eek: Guess who won?
I now have a shiny new Galaxy Note 10+ ?‍♂️
Oh I'm jealous now... I have a Note 8, love it.... happily skipped the Note 9, but really like the Note 10... not only the features, also the shinny new radium chrome finish. She's content with her iPhone 7, and doesn't see any reason I need to upgrade (prev Note 5 to 8).

She's correct, is it a "need or a want" and I'd admit, it's a "just a want", so to keep the "Peace" and to allow budget for her other shopping Needs... I like my Note 8. :mad:

But because I'm Boss... until she see's the CC stmt... I bought a Tab S6 to explore.
Have 30 days to compare to my Tab S4... then "I the Boss" will decide if it stays or goes back. ;)
Applying Pat's logic... keep'em all and give her that "Deer in the headlight look"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval