Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD***Q500 4K +Upgrades/Extras***SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IMG_20200204_083927.jpg

IMG_20200204_083939.jpgIMG_20200204_083956.jpgIMG_20200204_084038.jpgIMG_20200204_084048.jpgIMG_20200204_084117.jpgIMG_20200204_084135.jpgIMG_20200204_084159.jpgIMG_20200204_084209.jpg
Hi Everyone! I have decided to sell my Q500 4K as I have just received a good deal on a H model.

This quad has nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

One Motor has been replaced due to me being paranoid. The motor was making a noise I didn't like so I replaced it. Still works fine though! Just didn't trust the noise it was making.

Camera also works fine, I have moved the camera antenna to the outside the camera for better range.

The ST10+ has a 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz boosters on it, 5000mah 3S lipo (for the boosters power) Also a 12 turn LHCP antenna. I have tested out to 5120ft with no problems over Cayuga Lake. Couldn't go farther as I'm out of battery at that point.

Comes with 5 OEM battery's, 4 of them being brand new with 2 flights on them. The battery in the middle has around 40 flights, but no puffing of anything scary like that.

Comes with everything seen In the pictures.
(Including the prop tool thats not shown)

$250 + Ship.
Open to offers.

I can also include a another ST10+ for parts for no extra charge.

Last edited:
Price updated to 250 + ship. Was not currently aware of the q500 4k market atm. And have updated price accordingily

Reactions: Merlin274
wow nice Q. I bought H a year ago and love it,as I love my Q thus where the cyclops came from. I still fly it and I was able to replace the air frame after a major crash. Still flies great and I love it.Would never sell mine. You may want it back while learning the H It's not as easy as it looks. This forum is what keeps me flying! Great price alsoWhere are you located? Keith

wow nice Q. I bought H a year ago and love it,as I love my Q thus where the cyclops came from. I still fly it and I was able to replace the air frame after a major crash. Still flies great and I love it.Would never sell mine. You may want it back while learning the H It's not as easy as it looks. This forum is what keeps me flying! Great price alsoWhere are you located? Keith
I am located in the Syracuse Area of NY.

I'm getting used to the H pretty well actually. Just a bit more jerky with gps on

I am located in the Syracuse Area of NY.

I'm getting used to the H pretty well actually. Just a bit more jerky with gps on
OH DARN!! I keep looking at your pictures and want [almost ] to buy this,just to fly aout the 1300 feet to the end of the pier in Manistee. T.V. 9& 10 news keeps posting vids with their inspire,beyond that. I have had my stock Q, [with the repair mentioned] out over 1600 ' over farmland, but water still scares me. Going to put the H out there soon. Have made an egg carton range extender per Captain drone video tips # 4or 5 can't remember.Used a brownie baking tin. Alright trying to get over this "Q" Keith Oh by the way my H is as stable as it gets, with all latest updates,which can be confusing. Too much to learn. I think I have CRS.HAH

OH DARN!! I keep looking at your pictures and want [almost ] to buy this,just to fly aout the 1300 feet to the end of the pier in Manistee. T.V. 9& 10 news keeps posting vids with their inspire,beyond that. I have had my stock Q, [with the repair mentioned] out over 1600 ' over farmland, but water still scares me. Going to put the H out there soon. Have made an egg carton range extender per Captain drone video tips # 4or 5 can't remember.Used a brownie baking tin. Alright trying to get over this "Q" Keith Oh by the way my H is as stable as it gets, with all latest updates,which can be confusing. Too much to learn. I think I have CRS.HAH

I'd love you give you a deal on it, but I already have it at such a steal I don't think I can go any lower. I have it on eBay as a premium. Starting bid at 280$ and someone already bid 13 hours after I posted

But for anyone here 250$ and you own it!

Reactions: 7cyclops
I'd love you give you a deal on it, but I already have it at such a steal I don't think I can go any lower. I have it on eBay as a premium. Starting bid at 280$ and someone already bid 13 hours after I posted

But for anyone here 250$ and you own it!
It is a great deal,for sure. I already have 7 drones,not including the 1 in the woods still HA! I dealing with me right now. Keith

View attachment 20080

View attachment 20081View attachment 20082View attachment 20083View attachment 20084View attachment 20085View attachment 20086View attachment 20087View attachment 20088
Hi Everyone! I have decided to sell my Q500 4K as I have just received a good deal on a H model.

This quad has nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

One Motor has been replaced due to me being paranoid. The motor was making a noise I didn't like so I replaced it. Still works fine though! Just didn't trust the noise it was making.

Camera also works fine, I have moved the camera antenna to the outside the camera for better range.

The ST10+ has a 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz boosters on it, 5000mah 3S lipo (for the boosters power) Also a 12 turn LHCP antenna. I have tested out to 5120ft with no problems over Cayuga Lake. Couldn't go farther as I'm out of battery at that point.

Comes with 5 OEM battery's, 4 of them being brand new with 2 flights on them. The battery in the middle has around 40 flights, but no puffing of anything scary like that.

Comes with everything seen In the pictures.
(Including the prop tool thats not shown)

$250 + Ship.
Open to offers.

I can also include a another ST10+ for parts for no extra charge.
This still available?

My final offer here is $230+ ship. Ship will be at a Max $50. More like 20 if your closer.

There is $200 in NEW batteries here,
Boosters are $60 a piece and there's 2. One for 2.4 and one for 5.8

The 3s 5000mah lipo is $40

Plus the drone, $200
ST10+ $50
Backpack 20$

Realistically there's over 600$ of perfectly working merchandise here.

Also, I will reduce price a fair bit if someone has a extra ST16 or st16's they will be willing to part with. If you have one, I will drop price to 150$.

Also, I will reduce price a fair bit if someone has a extra ST16 or st16's they will be willing to part with. If you have one, I will drop price to 150$.
Hi,again. Keith here.The price you asked in my opinion was so reasonable,[cheap] it almost looked like a scam, and I was trying to stick up for you a little. I confused as I see it has been sold on E Bay. All is good I was gone yesterday for quite a while. I have thousands into drones,so I know what all this stuff is worth. I still thought you should have kept it.I love all my drones,even the one's lost in the woods.Happy flying. What interested me most was how you did the range extender. I need to get out a little more than 1200 feet to get vids at the end of thepier,in Manistee Mi. Happy flying good luck with your H. Keith

Hi,again. Keith here.The price you asked in my opinion was so reasonable,[cheap] it almost looked like a scam, and I was trying to stick up for you a little. I confused as I see it has been sold on E Bay. All is good I was gone yesterday for quite a while. I have thousands into drones,so I know what all this stuff is worth. I still thought you should have kept it.I love all my drones,even the one's lost in the woods.Happy flying. What interested me most was how you did the range extender. I need to get out a little more than 1200 feet to get vids at the end of thepier,in Manistee Mi. Happy flying good luck with your H. Keith

The Ebay listing ended, buy the buyer has not paid yet, and he seems very reluctant to pay in our conversations. it is still for sale till i receive payment.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval