Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD - Typhoon H Pro (480) For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Pilot

One Hexy Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
copperdawg.com
NEW LOWER PRICE!

Like the title says; I am selling my original Typhoon H (480). This is a complete kit and is turn key - ready to go, just do a compass calibration (new area) charge the flight batteries and go fly.

In order to get it ready for it's new owner and to make sure everything is in order - I have slavishly put my baby through an extensive 2 and a half year testing program that includes 300 test flights to make sure you are getting the very best used Typhoon H possible. Heck it's even got a fresh coat of wax that is sure to make it fly faster, longer and more precise than ANY other Typhoon H on the market, and if not, well at least it will look good trying. Now guys, I don't have to tell you that if you show up with such a craft as this at any event or shoot, the respect level for you will skyrocket straight to the moon.

Along with the usual pictures and text, I have included a detailed video below showing everything including a sample flight and a look at the telemetry of a couple test flights I did just a week ago

Sale1.jpg Sale2.JPG Sale3.jpg Sale4.jpg Sale5.jpg

Below is a list of everything that is included.

INCLUDED ITEMS
  • Typhoon H 480
  • St-16 Pro Controller
  • Wizard Wand (never used)
  • 2 Yuneec Flight Batteries
  • 1 UltraX Flight Battery
  • 1 Extra ST-16 Controller Battery
  • Charge Lead For External Charge of Controller Battery
  • Copperdawg Steady Drive
  • A Set of Polar Pro ND Filters (ND 4, 8 and 16)
  • Yuneec Sun Shade
  • Stock Charger and all Cables
  • Stock Props (5 A & 5 B)
  • 1 Brand new DELUXE lens cloth
  • Typhoon H Soft Back Pack
  • 300 Exhaustive Test Flights - FREE
  • All Original Paperwork
525.00 US SHIPPED (Lower 48 Only)

Last edited:
It's Not a Pro ?

You're correct. Will see if I can get a Mod to correct the title. As I say in the video, it was a bundle between the base model and the pro that had everything that the pro did except Realsense; as it included the Wizard Wand, two Batteries and the 3 antenna ST-16 as well as the antenna tubes on the aircraft.

You're correct. Will see if I can get a Mod to correct the title. As I say in the video, it was a bundle between the base model and the pro that had everything that the pro did except Realsense; as it included the Wizard Wand, two Batteries and the 3 antenna ST-16 as well as the antenna tubes on the aircraft.
I think he meant used and owned by a Pro! And in UK it is a Pro with or without Realsense.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
?LOL, not so sure about that, but I was going to write the add in a quasi craigslist air and suggest that by owning this amazing machine you will be on the road to becoming one;)

Reactions: DCH
The Copperdawg Steady Drive, makes this package more "Pro" than any wizard could ever do... just sayin'.

And in UK it is a Pro with or without Realsense.

Apparently the same is true here in the states, I was getting the original shipping box that my Typhoon was shipped to me from Horizon Hobby and when I inspected the original labels I see that; like in Europe, Yuneec did in fact call this kit a Pro. So according to the manufacturer, the word 'Pro' was given to the bundling of the Wizard Wand, extra battery and third antenna St-16 along with the Typhoon H, with or without RealSense.

Therefore; it IS a Pro. ? . . . . and now you can be too, just click on my avatar and shoot me a PM and I will get this thing boxed and out to you today. ;)

Box2.jpg

Even thought the unit is 2 years old, it would still be a great deal for someone, especially with all the extras. I have two already or I would take you up on it. I also have two Mavic Pro's and a Mavic 2 Pro. The H480 is a great bird when taken care of and enjoyable to fly. Just gave my son one for a present and I will always keep at least one. If that 3rd party charger was included or the price lower, I just might be tempted.

Alaska and Hawaii are roughly the same distance from me here in Florida (close to 4,800 miles) as most of Europe, so the shipping costs to those states is similar to shipping overseas and would likely be prohibitively expensive. But if someone there wants it; we can make a deal. ;)

Dang, he has several pics and a video, what else is needed?
I will testify that his H is in perfect condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio