Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Some questions

Maybe it's not the Copter but the remote control. I have the issue that I cannot properly calibrate J2. This is the rudder in my configuration, so not a tool big issue. But if you have this effect on another stick then you have difficulties to control the typhoon. Have you ever tried to calibrate the ST16?

Maybe it's not the Copter but the remote control. I have the issue that I cannot properly calibrate J2. This is the rudder in my configuration, so not a tool big issue. But if you have this effect on another stick then you have difficulties to control the typhoon. Have you ever tried to calibrate the ST16?
I also treat my ST16+ as a possible suspect for sometimes unexplainable YTH behaviour/control problems:
once I had again this "does not want to land" issue and after landing I noticed that moving the sticks caused no indication on the hardware monitor. Since that I always make a pre flight check moving the sticks watching the hardware monitor indications.
The problem did not recur so far...

For some interesting compass issues try flying low and between two rail road tracks for some distance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As I crossed tracks, leaving the river one day, I saw a guy calibrating the compass on his Phantom, standing between the rails. I kept on driving.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20