Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Source for firmware

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the latest firmware for a Yuneec typhoon h pro? I know it's a bit dated but I love flying the h.

ANY one know where I can get the latest firmware for a yuneec typhoon h pro? I know it's a bit dated but I love flying the h.
Hi...
Take a look at John's @yuneecskins download page.
This is the site link

ANY one know where I can get the latest firmware for a yuneec typhoon h pro? I know it's a bit dated but I love flying the h.
Typhoon H Pro is the same firmware as the Typhoon H, except the Typhoon H does not use the RealSense firmware.
From the @Yuneec Skins Archive:
This image shows the latest firmware available for the TH/THpro:
This is the latest EU firmware:
This is the lates US firmware:

Please be aware the decision to upgrade firmware for drones is not as casual as it is for most electronics. Drone firmware updates can and DO go wrong, leaving you with a lot of problems, including a total brick.
You may note there is more than one "latest version" of the camera firmware. Do not try to upgrade anything other than version 1.27 to version 1.27. If you are lucky, it will not do anything at all. For certain, do not try to downgrade version 1.27 to version 1.25 or anything lower. That attempt will pretty much always result in a brick and a certified shop repair. The different firmware versions are associated with a difference in CGo3+ hardware, and neither the hardware nor the firmware is interchangeable.
I don't know much about the two versions of RealSense firmware. Perhaps someone else can help us with that one.

Opinions differ. Mine is that if the drone is working properly and is doing everything you want it to do, LEAVE IT ALONE. A quick search of the Forum will result in many sad stories of systems corrupted by failed firmware updates.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss