Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Spare ST16 battery?

One comment that I do have with this setup is the Micro Usb sticking out of the bottom of the ST-16 tends to press against my body and in the long term bends, loses connection and needs replacement. My solution was to invest €0.83 on Ali-express in a 20 cm cable with a 90° plug. This shortens the cable so the the plug and cable are not pressing so hard against my abdomen and hence, last longer.
Maybe something like this could be your answer. Designed to keep doors open so that parents can hear their babies but in your case a couple of these could keep your ST 16 far enough away from your body to stop you bending your Micro USB? Just a thought.
Hyfive Baby Safety Door Guard & Finger Protector Stoppers Jammer 4 Pieces: Amazon.co.uk: Baby

Good idea Flush. It gives distance, weighs next to nothing and removes simply when you need to pack it all up.
But that aside, having a right angle usb still keeps the cord from having to make the 90° bend which is usually fatal in the long run. I have the same trouble with my tablet. I rest it on my lap, the cable bends and on a couple of weeks I need a new one.
But those door bumpers are well worth trying out. I will be getting some for sure.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 4
Good idea Flush. It gives distance, weighs next to nothing and removes simply when you need to pack it all up.
But that aside, having a right angle usb still keeps the cord from having to make the 90° bend which is usually fatal in the long run. I have the same trouble with my tablet. I rest it on my lap, the cable bends and on a couple of weeks I need a new one.
But those door bumpers are well worth trying out. I will be getting some for sure.
Well keep in mind that I found them in Amazon U.K. Assuming you are in U.S.A. you'll need to see if they are available on the U.S. Amazon or available through some other outlet. I only knew about them because my son got one to keep the bathroom door open to prevent the dog from getting trapped inside. The dog has a habit of going in the bathroom un-noticed.
I'm thinking of getting a set myself. Not because of any need to prevent damage to a Micro USB. I was just thinking it would make using the ST16 just a bit more comfortable to use and at just £2.00 for a set what have I got to lose?

Thanks Flush, actually I'm closer than you might think, just across the channel in Holland. Those door things are available in a bunch of the discount shops here. At one point I had several.
We have the same trouble with the dog AND the cat. A pair of nonjas the lot. (Yes the kitty in my avatar in not photo shopped) The trouble is kitty thinks they are great toys and with a little leap can reach them even 6' up and pull them off. When he's had his fun, the dog then takes them to here bench and shreds them. Guess who get to clean up the mess? That's right, my wife!
I

Thanks Flush, actually I'm closer than you might think, just across the channel in Holland. Those door things are available in a bunch of the discount shops here. At one point I had several.
We have the same trouble with the dog AND the cat. A pair of nonjas the lot. (Yes the kitty in my avatar in not photo shopped) The trouble is kitty thinks they are great toys and with a little leap can reach them even 6' up and pull them off. When he's had his fun, the dog then takes them to here bench and shreds them. Guess who get to clean up the mess? That's right, my wife!
I
My son got ours last week in a discount shop and when I saw it I thought: 'I know exactly what I could use a couple of those for'.

I put it in My belly button. ;)
I used to plug mine in my ear, but I got light headed every time my "H" was airborne.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis