Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16 PIN # bypass or hack or how do i get in ?

Just tested on an ST16S, but should work on any android device. If the user data is encrypted, it will be lost. If not, all will be as is.

Did you ever get any information on how he managed to fix the password issue? Even if he can't recall all of it, any part of it would be a help.
i keep after him and he tries to remember but he goes thru so many computers and tablets that he just sits with them and figures out what to do while in front of him..i may put a password on one ( and write it down ) and give it to him and tell him i forgot !! LOL !! yes,,when resetting an android button pushes are important..he remembers one of those on the screen is used and the on off switch done quickly enuf works as the power button push..he gets to one of the screens that is available by pushing the button in the headphone jack in between yuneec banners ,,and i think theres another promt you can get to ?? from one of those is where he starts using one of the accepted android reset procedures.. i think it may have been from the ADB prompt ?

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11