Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 Problem - J3 (Roll Stick) slowly returning to 0%

Reaction score
I took my Typhoon H out for a flight for the first time in months. As soon as I took off, I noticed it wasn't right. I landed it and started investigating. I noticed that my roll stick wasn't responding correctly. When I go into Channel Settings for J3, the Rate and Position, after releasing the stick, goes back to 0 very slowly. All other controls go back to zero almost instantly upon release - or at least they should. J2 and 4, don't return to zero every time. They snap back to almost zero, but sometimes, if you slowly release the stick, they will hang up from anywhere to 1% to 4%. I have created a video that shows these issues.

I already tried calibrating it, and calibration failed. I could get all controls to go green except for J3 which stayed red.

Anyone have this issue or know how to fix it. I've contacted Yuneec, and they're usually very fast to respond, but I thought I'd throw this up here as well to see if anyone can help.

Thanks,

Nick

Anyone have this issue or know how to fix it.
Always use Hardware Monitor first to identify problems.
You can open up the ST16 or you can throw caution to the wind at try this method. I would suggest turning off the ST16 first. You will need to recal after this.

Skip ahead to minute 3:08

Reactions: JulesTEO and Rayray

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge