Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st10+ black screen

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I want to share a problem with my remote and if i can find a solution for it.
For some time i fly this nice drone. Already was confronted with the no fly zones in the netherlands. They are way to big compared to other countries.
An other problem i have is thatduring flight sometimes the screen just went black and after a while it pops up again. Really scary when your drone is up and flying
and the screen gives no pictures at all.
Is this just a video / screen issue or do i have to worrie about the complete remote control. During black screen moment it still reacts on the movemens of my stick.

Anyone who has the same experience or have some tips would be nice.

thanks

Alfred

Try updating the firmware to the latest versions. I had the same problem, but it seems better now after the update.

Sounds like a loose connection on the small ribbon cable inside the ST10. Turn on just the ST10 and tap the side of the controller several times to see if you can duplicate the problem. If so the ribbon cable needs to be reseated.

Sounds to me like you are losing video signal. Happens to me when flying near trees, buildings etc. Video is line of sight. Be sure st10 is pointed toward the Q500. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval