Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St10+ Controller

Ira

Reaction score
I have a Q500 4 K and my ST10+ controller screen is black like there is no power going to it. I have a red light on the controller. Is there an update for this controller, if so where in the sams heck can I find it?

When was the last time the ST10+ worked properly?

What has happened, if anything, since that time (long storage, failed update, etc.)?

You can find the firmware on YuneecSkins.com, but it is very unlikely that would fix your issue.

Reactions: WTFDproject
It’s been about 8 months since last operated. I bought new batteries and powered it up, the controller light(red) comes on above the switch and it beeps but nothing on the screen.

It’s been about 8 months since last operated. I bought new batteries and powered it up, the controller light(red) comes on above the switch and it beeps but nothing on the screen.
Do the blue WIFI and GPS indicators start to flash if you leave the controller on for a few seconds?
ST10+.jpg

Did you plug in the USB cable and charge the new battery for the ST10+? It sounds like the battery is not at full charge. If you connect the USB the screen should come on if you press the middle button along the bottom once the battery charging light starts blinking.

image.jpg

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval