Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ Micro SD card data

Reaction score
Hi, Can someone tell me why I am not getting any flight data on my card.
When I stick it in my desktop I get a window saying I need to format and in properties it shows nothing.
Appreciate some guidance thanks.
JV

I can't say for sure, but I can share my experience. I found that I didn't have the card installed properly. It looked like it was installed correctly as it seemed to fit right, but it was too low and was not actually making contact with the "pins". I can't find the video right now but there is one that show correct installation...

Also make sure the SD card is one of the higher quality ones and you've formatted in, I believe FAT32. Please double-check that format, I'm going off of my poor memory...

When I stick it in my desktop I get a window saying I need to format and in properties it shows nothing.
JV

The SD card for the ST10+ can be a cheaper one. No need for speed or size. I use an old 2GByte. Good enough for a lot of hours low-res avc videos and all the flight log data. The ST10+ stores only telemetry for 20 flights and deletes the older ones.
Format it with FAT or if it is a larger size with FAT32. Both works good and is compatible with all systems. You can read the card if you switch on the ST10, wait until it is ready booted and then connect it with a micro USB cable to the PC or MAC. A ST10+ device appears in the file manager and behind this is the SD card, ready to copy, move and delete files.

br HE

Reactions: Chewman
Hi To Both, I checked my Card to make sure it is in the slot correctly.
I also re-formatted the card I had it as "exFAT" so changed it to FAT32.
So will go and fly and see.
Thanks both.
regards,
JV

JV
What you have to do is power up the remote and wait until it completed its load then plug the usb connector on the side of the remote and then plug the other end to your controller. The sd card will now show up on your computer you now explore
all the different files. If you need more info do a search on you tube re: st10 data card.

Hi Rudy, I have not tried it that way I will do so.
Can you also tell me what program you use to view the videos on the card as I am having some problems with it.
Thank you.
regards, JV

Hi Rudy, I have not tried it that way I will do so.
Can you also tell me what program you use to view the videos on the card as I am having some problems with it.
Thank you.
regards, JV
I am new at this and have not tried any of the ideas I gave you, it was on the research I did on you tube. I live in Ontario Canada and have not flown the q500 yet as the weather is still a bit cool.
If you find software let me know and I will do the same. I gave you some wrong info, the usb cable
should be connected from st10 to the computer.

Hi Rudy, Thanks for that and the correction. Once I have sorted the Video issues I will let you know.
Regards, JV

You can use free program called WinFF to view them and t convert to other formats.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz