Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ update 3-3-2016 Build st10+v01b29c

Reaction score
Has anyone downloaded and installed the latest update. They don't say much about it other than bug fixes.
With my luck lately not sure I want to go first. ;-)

I did,could not do it myself.Went to the hobby shop and had
a young kid help me.

Amanda it`s a great video, but I have no rf file at all, where can I get it?

I can't speak for anyone else but I have had problems with the b29c firmware update. Bear in mind that I have the Q500 4k.

Problems so far:
1. First low battery warning appears when the Q500 battery level turns red (about 10.6 volts). The b24c firmware would display first warning when the battery level went yellow.

2. When the second battery level appears and the Q500 attempts to land it comes down hard (I am assuming because the battery level is too low).

3. When the Q500 landed (as a result of #2 above) it bounced and ended up touching one of the props on a bike tire near the landing site and of course shattered the prop. At that point the ST10+ reported a motor malfunction and was switching to 5 motor mode and to land immediately. This one really got me because the Q500 only has 4 motors to begin with. I guess the ST10+ thought I was flying a Typhoon H not the Q500 4k. :eek:

If anyone knows how I can restore the ST10+ firmware to its previous version, please let know.

Contact Yuneec CS and see if they can either correct the download link, or direct you to the correct one.

Yea, I was planning on doing that after the holiday weekend. However, I read in another thread that someone else tried to call Yuneec to restore the previous firmware but without any luck. It's worth a try.

I found the oribken with battery level notifications, too. Actually, now immediate landing is necessary right after tge first nitification, but drome may be too far to do it safe. Very bad.

I just updated mine. Had issues with using my 64gb Micro SD card. ST10+ won't work with it. I had to use my stock 16gb for it to work. After updating everything works fine.

I found the oribken with battery level notifications, too. Actually, now immediate landing is necessary right after tge first nitification, but drome may be too far to do it safe. Very bad.

Alex, are you running firmware version st10+v01b29c? I was just wondering because when I did the same tests with b24c (version that was on the ST10+ out of the box) I did not have the problem.

Yes, it's about b29c
That's what I thought. I sent an email to Yuneec tech support detailing the problem and asked if they would provide the file for the previous firmware version but they said no can do and to call them about the problem. I will call one last time to see if they can provide a fix but if I get the usual "ship it to us, wait a month and we will ship it back" response, I am going to return it to the retailer and go with DJI. At least their products seem to work out of the box even though their tech support has a bad rating. Very frustrating as this drone (if it worked as it is supposed to) would have been nice.

Everyone keeps talking about a pdf file with instructions on updating ST10+ but no pdf file came with download or even how to connect it to computer to uodate it..Any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval