Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St12 firmware

Reaction score
I bought a St12 for the CGO4 camera on my H920, but at the camera select fuction there is no CGO4 showed.

Where can i download the latest ST12 firmware?

I can’t seem to find firmware downloads for the ST-12 nor the H920. I would suggest that you contact Yuneec CS for Europe. They should be able to provide you with a link or attach it to an e-mail.

@Judyfax,
Please help us understand your setup and intended use:
1.) Do you have the H920, or is it an H920+ ?
2.) Is the main controller an ST24, or is it an ST16?
3.) Does the CG04 show up on the camera select list of your main controller?
4.) What firmware is currently loaded on the ST12?
5.) Does the ST12 show the V18 camera on the camera select list?

6.) Are you trying to fly the H920 using the ST12 only, controlling both drone and camera?
7.) Are you trying to fly in team mode with ST12 controlling the drone, main controller controlling camera?
8.) Are you trying to fly in team mode with ST12 controlling camera, main controller controlling drone?

I am not at all sure you can do the things you want to do. The only information I have are the owners manuals for the H920 and for the H920+. I doubt I fully understand how the systems were intended to be operated, but it does not appear the ST12 was intended to control the CG04 camera.

Once the system and intended use is defined, perhaps someone more familiar with the H920 series can provide more accurate information.

A question for those familiar with flying in team mode:
Is it a good idea for the drone pilot to have a camera view on the pilot's controller screen?
(It just seems like a bad idea. Since someone else is controlling camera angle, it seems like having an on-screen view would be confusing to the pilot, possibly resulting in bad control decisions.)

A question for those familiar with flying in team mode:
Is it a good idea for the drone pilot to have a camera view on the pilot's controller screen?
(It just seems like a bad idea. Since someone else is controlling camera angle, it seems like having an on-screen view would be confusing to the pilot, possibly resulting in bad control decisions.)
That's quite a nice question to discuss about! For not taking over this thread I will open a new thread in the General Topics since it might be of interest to everyone using Team Mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval