Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST12 in Team mode

Reaction score
Hello,
I just got a ST12 controller and plan to use it in Team mode with ST16 on my Typhoon H.
However, when going in "Model Select" on the ST12, i only have Typhoon+, Typhoon 4K, Chroma and H920.
Do i need to upgrade the ST12 firmware?
Where can I find it since nothing is there on Yuneec website regarding ST12...

Thanks

Hello,
I just got a ST12 controller and plan to use it in Team mode with ST16 on my Typhoon H.
However, when going in "Model Select" on the ST12, i only have Typhoon+, Typhoon 4K, Chroma and H920.
Do i need to upgrade the ST12 firmware?
Where can I find it since nothing is there on Yuneec website regarding ST12...

Thanks
If you use the search function to search this forum, you will find a lot of answers to your question. For future reference on where the search tool is located, look above the Grey bar above this or any post or page. To the extreme right is an icon that looks like a magnifying glass, that is the search tool for this forum and not for google. Enter the key words you are looking for and press enter.

Murray

Hi Murray,
Thanks for your feedback. I did use the search feature first and had a look at the answers (Search Results | Yuneec Drone Forum).
Unfortunately, discussions confirms that it is possible to use the ST12 with the Typhoon H but nothing related to the specific problem I have : my ST12 does not allow me to select the Typhoon H and Yuneec website it pretty blind regarding this ST12 controller (no info, no download page, ...)

Thanks,
Matthias

Hi Murray,
Thanks for your feedback. I did use the search feature first and had a look at the answers (Search Results | Yuneec Drone Forum).
Unfortunately, discussions confirms that it is possible to use the ST12 with the Typhoon H but nothing related to the specific problem I have : my ST12 does not allow me to select the Typhoon H and Yuneec website it pretty blind regarding this ST12 controller (no info, no download page, ...)

Thanks,
Matthias
Perhaps @Steve Carr may be able to chime in on this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval