Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST12

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the ST12 transmitter? I have had my Q500 4k for almost a year at first it flew great (range sucks), but just recently i noticed when im flying the drone will just start flying crazy almost to the point of crashing. On my transmitter half the screen is green. To update firmware for the ST12 on the sight uts not a option so do I use ST10 firmware?

I have never heard that a Q500 4K was delivered with ST12, I know only ST10+.
In another thread in a german forum an user said that Yuneec service has updated his bricked ST12 with ST10+ firmware. Maybe this will go, but who knows if and how Yuneec did that.
From my POV it sound dangerous if one flashes a ST12 with ST10+ firmware by himself. Maybe it works, maybe not. On the other hand ST10+ are cheap at ebay.

br HE

I will when i get home, but yes i bought it new and when it shipped it had the ST12 with it

I presently have two st12's which I am selling.
I'm understanding the post is two years old, but if... Did you sell these controllers? I'm looking from one just to have a full set of controllers, but if the price is OK, I can buy both. PM, please.

I forgot that I had 2 st.12's. I only have 1 now and use it. It works with the q that I have now. It also came with the st 12 but I have a 10 and 10+. I have 2 h drones that work fine, the other I am trying to figure out if the problem is with the h or the st 16.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis