Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 and typhoon H (drone only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought an complete drone for a replacement camera and extra battery.
Extra bits are for sale:

-ST16 controller (new)
-drone without battery (new)
-battery charger (new)

Prices are negotiable, please make me an offer.
i am situated in the Netherlands but am willing to ship abroad.
regards,
Maikel

Last edited:
Good afternoon,
This is everything that would come in the package of it were new other than the battery? What are we looking at for a shipping cost to California roughly?

Other then the battery and camera, yes.
I have no idea what shipping would cost. I can look into that.

Honestly how much are you looking to get? I don't want to low ball you as I know how much these are going for still on eBay.

For how much would this go on eBay you think? What would you think is à fair price?

The cheapest I have found on eBay was 900 for the entire package. Honestly my budget was 800. I'm pretty much waiting for a complete package to come up for that price or if I can build a hex for that price I'll do that. I know these are still expensive and I'm not about to low ball anyone so I'm just waiting for the prices to drop a little and if I see one for a decent price along the way I'll grab it.

I would like to help you get your typhoon within budget. However i think the things i am offering are more interesting for someone who wants an extra controller for filming or a replacement drone after a crash. If you have to buy a seperate battery and cgo3+ it would be very expensive i think. But bring me your best "lowball" offer and i will not be offended ;)

I just I just went back and read your original post and say that it said you bought it FOR the battery and cam, for some reason I misunderstood and thought the only thing missing was the battery. Your right though the camera itself is pretty expensive.

My budget was pretty much 800 for everything but I could probably go 900 if I was able to find a complete H. They are still selling for a little over 900 on eBay though so I'll either have to wait it out or go with my original plan and get the q500+. I just liked the idea of a hexa and being able to have one motor fail and still able to fly.

Extra bits are for sale:

-ST16 controller (new)
-battery charger (new)

regards,
Maikel
Do you still have the ST 16 for sale ??????/

Would you accept a bid for the ST16 for 300 shipped to 33312?
I have a new st16 for sale too .will ship.
1692cb7e38d9376ced559498fab6d1a8.jpg

NO ..... IVE DECIDED TO WAIT for the New Typhoon H Plus and ST16S
Oh ok ,I would have given it to you for 200$.is that the remote w 3 antennaes?sounds like GPS would be a lot more stable.good luck with the hplus!!thanks

Extra bits are for sale:

-ST16 controller (new)
-battery charger (new)

regards,
Maikel
How much for just the H?

How much for just the H?

Oh, The shipping would be way too high for me, I'm in the US. I am looking for an extra H since i have a spare controller and backpack. Let me know if you find someone with one for sale (Just the H with camera) Thanks sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval