Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 boosted Range Test

Why did you do a range test with the booster off (according to the video overlay)?

Why did you do a range test with the booster off (according to the video overlay)?
wanted to test out the range of just the booster on the st-16 after that i will do with bother boosters off wanted to see if there is a gain with the H having a booster

Reactions: zandoli
I'm wondering about these different antennas, even though I swap the video downlink on my ST-16 for a mini patch from time to time. Whether it adds anything of benefit I don't know. The reason I question it is with the internal telemetry antenna is that not the weakest link as flying without telemetry is not much fun so why improve video and RC reception / transmission if you are going to lose telemetry anyway?

Also with the new H Pro and those larger antennas on the side of the body which hang down lower than the gimbal, do they not get in the way of the 360 rotation so could appear in shot?

Great video, thanks for sharing.. So, you just basically turned off the 2.4GHz? If not, can you kindly guide me of what booster(s) that you are using?
Thanks for putting up and sharing the video BTW.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval