Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 gimbal protector

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you have 3d printers if so you may know about the gimbal protectors. If you have a friend or someone that does,these are very nice.
The STL file is available at thingiverse.
The user name is naesstrum. Here is a picture of them on my controller. These can be left on even in my case.IMG_20190603_211321344.jpeg

I don't know how many of you have 3d printers if so you may know about the gimbal protectors. If you have a friend or someone that does,these are very nice.
The STL file is available at thingiverse.
The user name is naesstrum. Here is a picture of them on my controller. These can be left on even in my case.View attachment 16942
I bought some from Terrestrial and feel much better when travelling with the controller in or out of the case. Good insurance to minimize damage.

Where can these be purchased?

I can print you a set. I can't sell someone else work but I'll happily print you a pair. I'd ask shipping. If you wouldn't care go to the guys page on thingiverse and donate something for his work. As far as printing them just shipping.

@DonPittman61 Make sure you get permission from naesstrum to print these out for other people.
It would be unethical otherwise.

These are not by Terrestrial Imaging. A gracious man on thingiverse released these. His words are sharing is caring. If you want to donate to the man. Naesstrum on there. I don't know exactly how to donate but im sure it can be figured out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech