Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 HDMI out setting

Reaction score
Hello,

i have problem to connect my st16 on screen with the hdmi out.
With some screens is good, others not.
I saw this video to add an application and set the HDMI output, but I seem to find this application
thank you if you have an idea

Hello,

I saw this video to add an application and set the HDMI output, but I seem to find this application

There is a bug on the HDMI output . as you found out it works with some monitors and not with others , the ST16 screen will also blank out if you
double tap the screen to hide telemetry to view just the camera , but the external monitor will stay on.

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to get into this HDMI menu on the ST16?

Found it in this forum's search. No amount of fiddling with resolutions would allow 3DR Black Pearl to work with ST16.

Last edited:
There is no reason why the video would be using HDCP. It is an unnecessary expense (the technology is licensed per device) with no benefit.

Hey, be carefull. On my St-16, it's the HDMI output the problem.

When i insert the HDMI cable, nothing is showing up on my TV. I have to "pry' ( put pressure on the top of the cable ) to make it work. As soon as i move or let the connector go, i loose the signal.

Might be the case for you as well.

I tried a bunch of HDMI cable i had in my house and none of them worked. I always had to " pry " them.

I guess i can't be the only ST-16 out there with a faulty HDMI connector. ( looks like it's too deep in the remote )

Anyways, the guy i bought it from told me he would take care of this. ( i'll wait in january or february, once the weather is too cold ! )

Cheers !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval